Living in Vancouver summer *hopefully* means seeing a lot more of the beautiful blue sky. Also indigo is one of my favorite colours – so for my first style post I compiled some blue themed, eco-friendly and ethical summer items from online boutiques.
There is a shade of blue for everyone and all of these items could integrate well into a current wardrobe; adding either a classic touch of blue or an interesting and unique statement piece to your outfits.
Learn more about these products:
1. Indigo Pocket T-Shirt by The West Is Dead, 100% cotton and made in the USA, find it on Zady
2. Anena Beach Bag by Catrinka Project, 100% cotton – seed to sewn in Uganda, find it on Modavanti
3. Level Dress by Mary Meyer, digitally printed cotton/silk and made in India, find it on Ethica
4. Nail polish in Caleigh by Scotch Naturals, non-toxic & eco friendly, find it on The Green Kiss
5. Takara Kali Bracelet, hand-cast bronze and indigo dyed silk, find it on Beklina
6. Graphic Pencil Skirt by Osei Duro, 100% hand-dyed linen and made in Ghana, find it on Beklina
7. Erie Dress by Allison Wonderland, 100% linen and made in Canada, find it on Allison Wonderland Shop