So happy it’s spring!! I’m really looking forward to this season and a new capsule wardrobe!
This one was more difficult to plan, I’m not sure what to expect for weather so I hope there will be enough options for warmer or cooler weather. I’m excited to wear more dresses and I also included some more prints which I think will be fun to play with and create outfits around.
I have 30 items and am planning on adding 3 more. Here is what’s in my spring capsule:
(most of my pieces are older or thrifted, but if the item is currently available then it’s linked)
1. Black org. cotton tank – The White Briefs
2. Dark green draped tank – DIY
3. Grey cotton draped tee
4. Beige org. cotton oversized tee – Stewart+Brown
5. White chiffon & jersey top
6. Cream silk blouse – Amour Vert (and dyed by me)
7. Grey org. cotton knit top – People Tree*
8. Plaid men’s flannel shirt – secondhand from my brother
9. Black and grey silk tank dress
10. Brown ombre wool knit dress – Obakki
11. Purple draped wrap dress – Obakki
12. Black floral flared dress – made with a retro Butterick pattern
13. Red chiffon maxi skirt – thrifted
14. Black flared skirt – Obakki
15. Mustard velvet shorts
16. Blue ikat print silk pants – Amour Vert
17. Dark-wash denim – Naked & Famous
18. Beige cotton cardigan
19. Black bamboo wrap cardigan
20. Red plaid hoodie shirt – DIY
21. Denim jacket
22. Green oversized sweater jacket – designed and made by me
23. Light grey button-up sweater – thrifted
24. Brown braided belt
25. Rusty orange scarf – craft market
26. Black vegan tie-dye bag –Matt & Nat*
27. Beige vegan cross-body bag – Angela & Roi
I will likely also be adding a pair of flats, a hat, and a chambray shirt to complete my 33 piece capsule wardrobe.
Interested in creating your own capsule wardrobe? The Project 333 Dress with Less Microcourse* is a great guide to help you build it!
Also you can watch a recap of how my winter capsule wardrobe went here.
Hope you have a wonderful spring! :)
* indicates an affiliate link, please see my disclosure policy for more info