May 10th 2014 – today is World Fair Trade Day! So for this eco style post I’ve found pretty, feminine, fairly made products in celebration of spring and beautiful women around the world!
This group of clothing and accessories includes:
1. Sunshine Check scarf by Indigo Handloom, made from 100% cotton hand-woven in India, find it on Indigo Handloom shop.
2. Abigail Embroidered Top hand embroidered cotton, made by a fair trade women’s group in Bangladesh, find it on People Tree.
3. Scout Dress by Samantha Pleet, 100% silk and fairly made in India, find it on Ethica.
4. Tinted Lip and Cheek Balm by Mullein & Sparrow, made from natural, organic and fair trade ingredients, find it on Helpsy.
5. Tigist: Kaleidoscope Bracelet, made from recycled metals in Ethiopia, find it on Raven + Lily.
6. Diana Cut Out Dress made from 100% cotton by Artisan Hut, a fair trade group in Bangladesh, find it on People Tree.