I’m going to start sharing some sustainable/ethical fashion picks again! These are clothes and accessories I’ve found while checking out the new collections from brands that I follow. I hope they help inspire your fall style and maybe introduce you to some conscious brands you haven’t heard of.
This comfy, casual, minimalist outfit was inspired by one of my favourite things to do in the fall- go for a walk and look at all the beautiful trees.
- Copper Shield Necklace by Laura Lombardi. Made in the US from vintage and re-purposed materials.
- Keisha Knitted Dress in Winter White* by People Tree (UK). Fairtrade and knit from organic cotton.
- Leggings in Feather Mono by Antiform. Made in England from deadstock/reclaimed fabric.
- Brave backpack in Gravel by Matt & Nat (CAN). Vegan leather and recycled plastic lining.
- Berlin Zip-UP Bootie in Burgundy by Bhava (US). Vegan suede and organic cotton lining.
In the fall I always want a comfortable and cozy outfit. This knitted dress is such a simple but lovely piece, it could definitely be dressed up or down. The burgundy colour of the booties is so autumnal and I really like the stylish backpacks that are now available, this minimalist vegan one is another great versatile piece, perfect for fall walks.