Last year I began detoxing my makeup and now I feel like I have a routine and simple selection of natural, cruelty-free products that work well for me. I don’t usually like to spend a lot of time getting read in the morning, so I’ve created a makeup routine that generally takes me about 10-15 minutes to do.
I like the look, it’s fairly clean, light, and natural looking with the soft browns and pinks but accentuates the eyes – perfect for spring!
The products I’m using are:
1. 100% Pure Luminous Primer http://www.100percentpure.com/collect… (vegan)
2. RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-up in 11 http://www.rmsbeauty.com/shop/un-cove…
3. 100% Pure Eye Brow Powder Gel in Taupe http://www.100percentpure.com/collect…
4. Arrowroot powder (add raw cacao, cinnamon, cosmetic clays or other ingredients to make it darker, google different recipes!)
5. Sappho Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Craving Cocoa http://sapphoorganics.com/collections… (this colour is no longer available)
6. Jane Iredale Eye Pencil in Basic Black https://janeiredale.com/us/en/mineral… (vegan)
7. Honeybee Gardens Mascara in Espresso http://honeybeegardens.com/truly-natu… (vegan)
8. Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in Awake https://janeiredale.com/us/en/mineral…
9. 100% Pure Luminescent Powder http://www.100percentpure.com/collect… (vegan) (I believe this is the same one, I think the packaging is just different)
10. 100% Pure Lip Creamstick in Perfect Naked Pink http://www.100percentpure.com/collect…
Hope you enjoyed the video! I’d love to hear what you think of the look or what your favorite natural beauty products are! :)